GirlsGoneGross.com Forum Index

<  Free Clips & Content Reviews  ~  Mandy farts on Ashley

Bolverk21
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys, since I have the clip, I thought I would give my personal opinion on it. Well, out of 5.....a 6 to be honest. This clip is by far one of the sexiest i've ever seen. It starts out with Mandy facesitting ashley on a bed with mandy wearing only her signature red panties. The farts are great as she really makes ashley smell each one. With like one or two right in her mouth, and just about all of them are right in ashley's nose, and they all sound stinky. See im the type of fart guy that loves seeing a girl torture another girl with the smell and the sheer fact that ashley can't go anywhere, she is forced to smell them. Ashley even coughs once in a while from the smells. It's a great clip and im glad I have, I recommend it to anyone, you WILL NOT be disappointed. I hope this review helps.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 11 Oct 2006 Posts: 5496 Location: FunkyTown USA
Bolverk21 wrote:
Hey guys, since I have the clip, I thought I would give my personal opinion on it. Well, out of 5.....a 6 to be honest. This clip is by far one of the sexiest i've ever seen. It starts out with Mandy facesitting ashley on a bed with mandy wearing only her signature red panties. The farts are great as she really makes ashley smell each one. With like one or two right in her mouth, and just about all of them are right in ashley's nose, and they all sound stinky. See im the type of fart guy that loves seeing a girl torture another girl with the smell and the sheer fact that ashley can't go anywhere, she is forced to smell them. Ashley even coughs once in a while from the smells. It's a great clip and im glad I have, I recommend it to anyone, you WILL NOT be disappointed. I hope this review helps.

Mandy has some great stuff.. some of it was blatantly fake but some are very enjoyable. Especially her solo clips! The ones where she is with someone else are the ones that seemed more fake to me INMO.

Toot