GirlsGoneGross.com Forum Index

<  Free Clips & Content Reviews  ~  The Fart Babes

Toot
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:15 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 11 Oct 2006 Posts: 5495 Location: FunkyTown USA
Who here has joined this site? What is the verdict?

Toot
xkerriganx
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:59 am Reply with quote
admin wrote:

Toot

I'm a member of their site, and while the girls are undoubtedly hot, I am questioning the authenticity of most of their clips. Most of them seem dubbed over, IMHO.
Toot
Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 11 Oct 2006 Posts: 5495 Location: FunkyTown USA
xkerriganx wrote:
admin wrote:

Toot

I'm a member of their site, and while the girls are undoubtedly hot, I am questioning the authenticity of most of their clips. Most of them seem dubbed over, IMHO.

that is good info to have... Panthers black jeans fart seemed legit.. but I have not seen much of their other stuff.. thanks for the great feedback on that site!

Toot
Super_Fart X
Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:02 pm Reply with quote
i think there is some gd potential in fart babes i like panther ALOT i think after nikko she is my favourite fart babe
xkerriganx
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:18 am Reply with quote
I just watched clip 159 on that site and was absolutely blown away. It is by far my favorite fart clip of hers, and possibly of any site. Anyone with a membership there knows the one I am referring to.
fartspwn
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quote
LEVEL ONE CONTRIBUTER Joined: 14 Oct 2006 Posts: 388
/me nods Indeed
Vinegar Strokes
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quote
I'm undecided. I've downloaded a few videos from their 'Clips4Sale' store and the girls are certainly cute (especially the aforementioned Panther), but a lot of the farts are quite weak and sound suspiciously like "queefs" to me.

That said, I really like their poses (and this is coming from a guy who generally prefers candid farts!), and I like the fact they have quite a few clips of farts in tight jeans - something which I'm into in a BIG way Smile
Super_Fart X
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quote
Vinegar Strokes wrote:
I'm undecided. I've downloaded a few videos from their 'Clips4Sale' store and the girls are certainly cute (especially the aforementioned Panther), but a lot of the farts are quite weak and sound suspiciously like "queefs" to me.

That said, I really like their poses (and this is coming from a guy who generally prefers candid farts!), and I like the fact they have quite a few clips of farts in tight jeans - something which I'm into in a BIG way Smile

oh yes im very into farts in tight jeans but i admit some of the girls farts at fart babes do have weak farts on the plus side they have PANTHER Razz
dutchy
Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quote
I bought Panther's Santa Farts from the clips4sale store last week (after watching the youtube clip) and it was a good clip so I just joined their site to see more. Before I joined I looked at the video updates and it had a few fartclips including the Santa Farts clip. The other were burping and puking clips which I don't like. But I thought "let's join this site and watch only the fartclips, from this and some older updates". I joined but now I'm only able to watch this new update just like the Fartbrazil site did and not for example the number 159 as mentioned earlier in this topic. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but if I'm not then you'd better buy from their clips4sale store because you have more choice.

I don't know about the farting of the other girls of this site yet but I'll let you know after I watched the other fartclips
fartspwn
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quote
LEVEL ONE CONTRIBUTER Joined: 14 Oct 2006 Posts: 388
I had to goto one of her older folders to find the old updates, just remove like the main page and you'll see the list
lovefart
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quote
I Love this site. amazing. 10 out of 10. What else can i say. it is the best female fart site ever.
Karl
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quote
Hi people.I watched gheisha farts and playboy farts.I recommend ,especially the 1st,Panther is to the top as usual.I love her style and her honesty too.Not any overprice damn! This is extemely important.High quality and convenience.Great solo homer for ya Panther!
zorro
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quote
after sniffing panther`s asshole.........IT`S 100% real farts! i love her filthy asshole too! and if her farts are not real, how come she forces out poop if it supposed to be fake? i love her stinky asshole.....WOW! Shocked