GirlsGoneGross.com Forum Index

<  True Stories  ~  Fart fetish and relationships

QOFLover
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Hello,

I've been a passive member on this board for A while.
Lets first introduce myself. I'm a 20-year old student (male) and I have a fart fetish. I found out about my fetish when I was about 15, but looking back my first recognizable experience with being turned on by farts was when I was about 4.

The reason why I've now become active and also the reason of writing here, is that I need some advise and comforting. This in the following matter:
Since about 3 months I have a girlfriend. In the time together we've gone trough some heavy stuff, which created a real close bond between each other. (These heavy things are not related to the following)

In the beginning she started to suffer from stomach pains. The doctor gave her a test in the hospital. A part of this test is blowing a lot of air in her stomach.
The day and night after I was with her. She had to fart all the time. Before I already said I wouldnít mind if she farted, because of the stomach problems and the test. Farting is a real not-done-thing for her, so she was a little uncomfortable doing so. She did some silent ones, and went out of the room for some. Because it was all injected air and silent, there was no smell and I wasnít aroused.
We talked some about farting the following days. She told me that the medicine she got gave her real bad gas. We talked about when she farted when she was around me, what she did when she was at work etc.
After some time there was real trust between us. When she told me her biggest secret, I knew it wouldnít take long for me to tell mine. One day she was really gassy en farted some silent ones in bed (telling me not to lift the blankets for 5 mins), and I was terrified she would notice my boner and see the relation between them. I didnít sleep that night.

That was the limit for me. The next night the setting was right and I told her. I did make clear that I didnít expect anything from her besides being free and open about farting. Her reaction was almost perfect: she didnít think it was weird, wouldnít break up whatsoever. She only explained that she didnít have the fetish, and so didnít want to do something with it.
The following time (about a month) we grew towards each other even more. Talking about farting was no problem, she even made jokes about it. She farted almost every time she had to. She never did it with noise, always silent.

Last night in bed she let me sleep on her butt (just because I like to, nothing to do with farts, she has a perfect booty). She farted some silent ones in her sleep. Before we were sleeping, she said: oh I farted, don't lift the blankets. I wanted to smell, told her, and she let me smell.

Now comes the big thing: today she has to stop the medication. She said that before the problems, she farted about 3 times a day (now 30-40, her estimate). Now, Iím afraid that my love for her is (in my head) based on the farting, or strong positively influenced by it. Donít get me wrong, she is a great girl and I really care about her.
My fear is that the farting stops, and with it my feelings for her.
Any advise/comfort/anyone who has been in the same situation?

Many thanks in advance!

A terrified lover.
GQ-Brotha
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quote
LEVEL ONE CONTRIBUTER Joined: 13 Dec 2006 Posts: 400 Location: NYC BABY!!!!
QOFLover wrote:
Hello,

Lets first introduce myself. I'm a 20-year old student (male) and I have a fart fetish. I found out about my fetish when I was about 15, but looking back my first recognizable experience with being turned on by farts was when I was about 4.

The reason why I've now become active and also the reason of writing here, is that I need some advise and comforting. This in the following matter:
Since about 3 months I have a girlfriend. In the time together we've gone trough some heavy stuff, which created a real close bond between each other. (These heavy things are not related to the following)

In the beginning she started to suffer from stomach pains. The doctor gave her a test in the hospital. A part of this test is blowing a lot of air in her stomach.
The day and night after I was with her. She had to fart all the time. Before I already said I wouldnít mind if she farted, because of the stomach problems and the test. Farting is a real not-done-thing for her, so she was a little uncomfortable doing so. She did some silent ones, and went out of the room for some. Because it was all injected air and silent, there was no smell and I wasnít aroused.
We talked some about farting the following days. She told me that the medicine she got gave her real bad gas. We talked about when she farted when she was around me, what she did when she was at work etc.
After some time there was real trust between us. When she told me her biggest secret, I knew it wouldnít take long for me to tell mine. One day she was really gassy en farted some silent ones in bed (telling me not to lift the blankets for 5 mins), and I was terrified she would notice my boner and see the relation between them. I didnít sleep that night.

That was the limit for me. The next night the setting was right and I told her. I did make clear that I didnít expect anything from her besides being free and open about farting. Her reaction was almost perfect: she didnít think it was weird, wouldnít break up whatsoever. She only explained that she didnít have the fetish, and so didnít want to do something with it.
The following time (about a month) we grew towards each other even more. Talking about farting was no problem, she even made jokes about it. She farted almost every time she had to. She never did it with noise, always silent.

Last night in bed she let me sleep on her butt (just because I like to, nothing to do with farts, she has a perfect booty). She farted some silent ones in her sleep. Before we were sleeping, she said: oh I farted, don't lift the blankets. I wanted to smell, told her, and she let me smell.

Now comes the big thing: today she has to stop the medication. She said that before the problems, she farted about 3 times a day (now 30-40, her estimate). Now, Iím afraid that my love for her is (in my head) based on the farting, or strong positively influenced by it. Donít get me wrong, she is a great girl and I really care about her.

Many thanks in advance!

A terrified lover.

I got some advice that should hopefully help you out but at the end of the day,you'll have to figure things out on your own cause its YOUR feelings.I've never been in a situation like yours and its cause when I feel that the girl I'm with is open minded enough and shit,I just tell her point blank,which I did with my girl after a few months of dating.But thing about it is that I fell in Love with HER as a person,her gassiness was simply the icing on the cake. I knew what I was looking for in a woman and I included the usual list of personality traits like being open minded,loving,caring,fun,etc and the usual physical traits like being thick,having big titties and ass,etc.Her being gassy and open to farting around me was simply another requirement on my list and I saw to it that I found a girl who would fit MOST of what I was looking for but especially being gassy.So I did what any guy would do,which was date around and continue to do that until I found that special girl and then FINALLY I did.The point is that I'm sure there were other reasons why you got with the girl other than the farting,otherwise you could've easily got with another girl who has the personality traits you're looking for including being gassy and open to farting.Don't let your fetish DICTATE your personal life,let it be PART of your life.There's maaaad girls out there who probably would've left you after finding out that you like to sniff their farts but lucky for you,you're with a girl who cares enough about you to satisfy your fetish within her confort level.Once she gets off the meds,she can simply eat eggs,brussel sprouts,greasy foods,beans,sugar free foods, and other gassy foods and she's almost guaranteed to fart as much as when she was on the meds.I see it like this,if you ever contemplate leaving her all cause she's not gassy,you'd eventually feel like a fool for leaving a girl who's been a great girl to you.It would be selfish on your part for leaving her not cause she cheated on you or anything like that but because she aint gassy enough for you.A relationship is a 2 way street man and you have to know your role just like she has to know hers and act in a way that's in the best interests of BOTH of you.She's obviously slammin if she's going out of her way to satisfy you,it means that she cares about your happiness and that she's maaad open minded.We've all been with that one girl who hasn't been gassy enough for us but at the end of the day,we also know that we fell in Love with the GIRL,not her gassiness,that's simply a bonus.So remember,make your fetish PART of your life,not DICTATE your life.Peace. Cool
zorro
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quote
GQ-Brotha wrote:
QOFLover wrote:
Hello,

Many thanks in advance!

A terrified lover.

I got some advice that should hopefully help you out but at the end of the day,you'll have to figure things out on your own cause its YOUR feelings.I've never been in a situation like yours and its cause when I feel that the girl I'm with is open minded enough and shit,I just tell her point blank,which I did with my girl after a few months of dating.But thing about it is that I fell in Love with HER as a person,her gassiness was simply the icing on the cake. I knew what I was looking for in a woman and I included the usual list of personality traits like being open minded,loving,caring,fun,etc and the usual physical traits like being thick,having big titties and ass,etc.Her being gassy and open to farting around me was simply another requirement on my list and I saw to it that I found a girl who would fit MOST of what I was looking for but especially being gassy.So I did what any guy would do,which was date around and continue to do that until I found that special girl and then FINALLY I did.The point is that I'm sure there were other reasons why you got with the girl other than the farting,otherwise you could've easily got with another girl who has the personality traits you're looking for including being gassy and open to farting.Don't let your fetish DICTATE your personal life,let it be PART of your life.There's maaaad girls out there who probably would've left you after finding out that you like to sniff their farts but lucky for you,you're with a girl who cares enough about you to satisfy your fetish within her confort level.Once she gets off the meds,she can simply eat eggs,brussel sprouts,greasy foods,beans,sugar free foods, and other gassy foods and she's almost guaranteed to fart as much as when she was on the meds.I see it like this,if you ever contemplate leaving her all cause she's not gassy,you'd eventually feel like a fool for leaving a girl who's been a great girl to you.It would be selfish on your part for leaving her not cause she cheated on you or anything like that but because she aint gassy enough for you.A relationship is a 2 way street man and you have to know your role just like she has to know hers and act in a way that's in the best interests of BOTH of you.She's obviously slammin if she's going out of her way to satisfy you,it means that she cares about your happiness and that she's maaad open minded.We've all been with that one girl who hasn't been gassy enough for us but at the end of the day,we also know that we fell in Love with the GIRL,not her gassiness,that's simply a bonus.So remember,make your fetish PART of your life,not DICTATE your life.Peace. Cool
WOW GQ! i too fell in love with my g/f the same as you guy! as for you QOF LOVER, what GQ just told you, go by those rules. my g/f farts 24/7 and when she farted round me for the first time, she said "opps.....sorry......had to poot"! i told her keep doing it, and DID SHE EVER! so, saying this, i made her feel comfortable farting round me, and her now knowing i love it, she loves farting round me, and she knows that makes me happy. i`m black, she`s white, and a fine ass white girl, has some features of jennifer aniston, but nasty as hell, and she`s also a shit freak, so, i`m sure your g/f has fetishes too, that you may not know about, so be gentle with her, love her for her first, and foremost, and the rest will be history. i`m bout to get married to my nasty ass freak this june

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quote
I understand where you're coming from dude. My ex, before the one I'm with now used to fart ALL the time, and got into my fetish with me by farting in book stores, CVS, the movies, at home playing video games, in my car, during sex! It was astounding in what I found in a woman. She would fart several times during anytime we hung out. I was almost gauranteed a fart show by the end of the night. She sometimes even had gas attacks which she would fart every few minutes for practically the whole day! The thing is, she didn't fart LOUD enough for me. 90% of her farts were silent, but the attraction came from the scent. She was a Taurus, and I believe that fart zodiac words of the Taurus bull who's farts can be exotic scented. I'm sure you guys have seen it. Anyhow, they weren't noisy and obnoxious sounding. I like the deep bassy bubbly gulpy sounding farts. For example; Berlin, Alice, Brittney Moore etc. Not all women have the power to fart like that. Who can validate what I'm saying here?? The truth is, I heard this woman fart over the phone really sexy how I like but she wouldn't give me the bubbles in person. This lead to our fall out because I thought she was hiding them on purpose.

Anyhow, we broke up after she found out I was seeing a bigger booty female with triple her strength farting powers. This woman was bigger but could rip 40 second bubbly farts. I was amazed at how sexy her farts sounded.

So my girlfriend at that time had the erotic scented farts with no sound, and the other woman had amazingly musical sounding farts, almost like a multitoned octave. It was literally music to my ears. So it's a matter of what you're looking for.

Now I still keep in touch with both of them, but on the hunt for new territory. I find it so amazing how each woman's scents/sounds are different, so just imagine the possibilities out there from single women!

The woman I'm with now has farted for me, but I'm sorry to say that my ex ruined it for her. I can't stop thinking about how gassier my ex was, and how candy sweet they smelled. The girl I'm with now doesn't really turn me on as much anymore. She rarely farts, and when she does they sound like a man's farts (NOT SEXY) and usually have NO smell, but when they do smell it's 90% of the time NASTY, like rotton eggs. (I hate those farts. I like the ones that smell sweet, pungent, exotic, you guys know!) The thing is, she's really curvy and pretty, prettier than my last girl. But like what you said, the attraction will fade out. Don't get me wrong, if I see my girl bend over I'll want to get in that ass, but I just don't walk around with a constant hardon wanting to fuck all day every day like it was with my prior lady who constantly farted out these monsters creamy scented oblivions.

It's always one girl that ruins it for the others. But on the flip side, every woman is different and to appreciate different styles will essentially give you the same effect once you learn how to calibrate it and learn to get aroused by a different womans farts.
byob
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quote
LEVEL ONE CONTRIBUTER Joined: 19 Oct 2006 Posts: 247 Location: Canada
My advice: If she farts less and you feel like you are not attracted to her as much, then it is better for you both to move on.

Relationships fail way more often than they succeed. If you find the right chemistry with someone, it won't matter how many times a day they fart. It just won't make a difference.

If you find that chemistry is not there with your lady then it was never meant to be. Don't feel bad about it, just try to be honest with yourself and with her.
splat
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quote
shallow relationships are just that.

Find a girl you love for who she is.

If you get a relationship with a girl who truly loves you, a farting fetish will be nothing to explain. She will be more than happy to do it for you because it makes you happy, and true lovers make eachother happy. Don't be an opportunistic capitalistic bastard like some of these assholes here, always looking for the newest model.
Toot
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 11 Oct 2006 Posts: 5494 Location: FunkyTown USA
I agree with most of what was said here.. for me it just depends on how bad you have this fetish I guess. I mean if farts are the ONLY thing that get you going then you better have a girl that is willing to do it for you and has a lot of gas.... I am lucky that I can still get turned on by the "normal" stuff for the most part so if a girl farts for me it is just the icing on our cake. If not, I will try to get my fix somewhere else if I have to because I don't have to have it every day, all day long.
QOFLover
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quote
At first: Sorry for my late reply. I've been busy, and of coarse I can't read this board everywhere Smile .

Well, the medicine has now completely stopped working and so has the farting.
I really miss it a little of coarse, but, I don't think it's a real problem.
She does fart sometimes and is comfortable about it, so I'm pretty happy.
I also realize now that I don't need the farting to love her, I love her just the way she is.

Many thanks for the reply's, they've really helped me.
1313Jr1313
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quote
QOFLover wrote:
At first: Sorry for my late reply. I've been busy, and of coarse I can't read this board everywhere Smile .

Well, the medicine has now completely stopped working and so has the farting.
I really miss it a little of coarse, but, I don't think it's a real problem.
She does fart sometimes and is comfortable about it, so I'm pretty happy.
I also realize now that I don't need the farting to love her, I love her just the way she is.

Many thanks for the reply's, they've really helped me.

then good luck to you and enjoy the love you have fallen into.